|amenity = piano|
|A piano that can be used by the public.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Suggestion from source
Create a node with this tags:
Add access=* details:
- yes - explicitly public and open to whoever
- permissive - while nominally private, no visible attempt is made to restrict access, and casual use appears to be tolerated by the owners
- customers - while open to the public, the clear policy is to require a purchase prior to use.
Add piano type: "real" piano or electronic piano?
- musical_instrument=piano - a "real" piano (with strings and hammers)
- musical_instrument=digital_piano - an electronic piano
Is it a SNCF piano in a train station? Then add:
Is the position estimated? Then add:
If you read the piano existence information somewhere, you can link the source:
To show a feature has a piano
It is uncertain whether the original comparison with musical_instrument=piano is intended to signify such a use, or showing tag statistics. Following the common format, 1 instance of piano=yes is observed at the time of writing in showing this book shop includes a piano.