|amenity = events_venue|
|Used to identify places which provide facilities for events such as banquets, weddings, etc.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A stand-alone facility, used to hosting a variety of events, such as formal dinners, dinner-dances, weddings or other celebrations. Sometimes will be associated with another amenity, such as a hotel or restaurant, but has a separate entrance.
- Belgrave Rooms, Nottingham . Owned by the local Masonic Lodge, but operated independently. Hosts weddings, formal dinners and some small conferences.
- Proposed features/landuse=events - A place designed to be used for events such as circuses, fairs and other shows
- Proposed features/Conference Centre. Often apparently similar, but usually much larger in scale and with integrated accommodation, dining and lecture rooms. More directed at business or professional use, and handling multi-day events.
- Proposed features/Events centre - Proposal also handling conference centres.
- amenity=community_centre + community_centre=* for community-oriented event locations