|amenity = language_school|
|An educational institution where one studies a foreign language|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A Language school is an educational institution where one studies a foreign language.
How to map
- language:"iso"=main/yes - where "iso" is the 2 or 3 letter code for the language taught at the school, according to ISO-639-Code
- main - main language taught
- yes - further languages
A language school in London that primarily teaches German as a foreign language, but also offers instruction in English as an foreign language for immigrants and foreigners:
- name=Hyde Park Language Academy
- language:de=main - The main language taught in this language school is German.
- language:en=yes - English is taught in this language school.