|craft = brewery|
|A dedicated building for the making of beer.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A craftis a small, independent establishment that makes beer by traditional methods.
How to map ?
Note : In France and the Francophone world, a brasserie is a type of French restaurant with a relaxed setting, which serves single dishes and other meals. The word brasserie is also French for "brewery" and, by extension, "the brewing business".
- OSM Brew Map shows places tagged as breweries (UK only)
- building=brewery for a brewery building.
- man_made=works or industrial=brewery for an industrial brewery
- microbrewery=yes to indicate that a restaurant or pub is a brewpub.
- brewery=* to indicate the source of beer at a restaurant, bar, pub, etc.