|denomination = la_luz_del_mundo|
|temple affiliated with La Luz del Mundo, a Christian denomination|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
La Luz del Mundo is a restorationist Christian denomination with temples primarily in the Americas. Like Jehovah's Witnesses but unlike most Christian denominations, LLDM does not use the Christian cross; therefore, renderers should avoid symbolizing LLDM temples with the cross.
How to identify
LLDM temples are typically named "Iglesia La Luz del Mundo", even in English-speaking countries.  Some are also named "The Light of the World Church" in English.  Do not confuse LLDM temples with non-LLDM churches that happen to be called "La Luz del Mundo" or "Light of the World", such as this COGIC church.
LLDM temples do not have a uniform appearance but may be identified in street-level imagery by one or more of the following characteristics:
- Aaron's rod on top of the building 
- Menorahs in front 
- The church's full official name in Spanish or English 
- The LLDM logo, featuring a column, book of scripture, globe, and S-shaped ribbon 
- The monogram of church leader Naasón Joaquín García (NJG) 
- "La Luz del Mundo" in gold lettering and the absence of a cross or other denomination name 
- A prominent banner commemorating Samuel Joaquín Flores' 50-year ministry ending in 2014