|emergency = life_ring|
|A floating ring to throw out to someone who is struggling in water.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Life rings to help save a life if someone is in the water. Often found beside more popular water courses, reservoirs, beaches, lakes, etc.
- See on Wikipedia
An emergency flotation device that is thrown to a person in need, usually attached by rope so the device can be pulled back. They have many different names e.g. life belt, life buoy.
How to Map
Place a node at the storage place of the 'life ring'.
Additional tags may be useful; any reference identifier can be added using the tag ref=* as can the operator using the tag operator=* who can be contacted if there is any vandalism of the 'life ring'.
Use the following keys to add details to the clock (also see the value lists in the sections below).
- support=* How is the ring supported/anchored?
- operator=* Who owns and maintains the ring
- colour=* What colour is the ring
- support=pole The ring is mounted on a pole.
- support=pillar The ring is mounted on a pillar or column.
- support=wall_mounted The ring is mounted to a wall.
- support=fence The ring is mounted to a fence.
No known rendering.