Jump to navigation Jump to search
|flood_mark = plaque|
|A flood mark is a point that represents recorded maximum of water table. It is usually a plaque or pole with marked level of flood.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A flood mark is a point that represents recorded maximum of water table. It is usually a plaque with marked level of flood. Plaque can be made of metal, rock or wood.
How to map
Place a node at the location of the flood mark. Tag with historic=flood_mark.
Tags to use in combination
- historic=flood_mark - historical significance
- flood_date=* - the date of the flood written as yyyy-mm-dd (alternatives: yyyy-mm and yyyy); following date=* syntax
- inscription=* - the text of an inscription that may be found on the flood mark
- location=* - indoor, outdoor
- source=* - source of information
- note=* - additional information