Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = fabric|
|A shop that sells fabric|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A fabric shop. A shop that sells fabric and other materials for the purpose of making clothes and other products, eg dress making.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- addr=* - the address of this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- contact:website=* / website=* - website of this feature
- contact:phone=* / phone=* - phone number of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
- shop=curtain - Shop that specialises in selling curtains or drapes.
- shop=sewing - A shop selling assorted sewing supplies (This would typically include some fabric, but not primarily selling fabric).
- craft=tailor - A tailors makes, repairs, or alters clothing professionally, especially suits and men's clothing.