Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = fabric|
|A shop that sells fabric|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A fabric shop. A shop that primarily sells fabric and other materials for the purpose of making clothes and other products; e.g. upholstery.
How to map
Set a node or draw as an area along the shop outline. Add the tag shop=fabric and name=*.
Tags used in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating the shop
- addr:*=* - the address of the shop
- opening_hours=* - hours when the shop is open
- phone=* - phone number of the shop
- website=* - website of the shop
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - whether the shop is suitable for wheelchairs
- shop=sewing - A shop selling assorted sewing supplies (This would typically include some fabric, but not primarily selling fabric).
- shop=wool - A shop selling yarn for knitting
- shop=curtain - A shop that specialises in selling finished curtains or drapes.
- shop=tailor or craft=tailor - A tailor makes, repairs or alters clothing professionally, especially suits and men's clothing.