Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = sewing|
|A shop that sells sewing supplies (fabric, thread, yarn, knitting needles, sewing machines, etc.)|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop that sells sewing supplies, such as fabric, thread, yarn, knitting needles, sewing machines, etc.
How to map
- operator=* - Сompany, corporation, person or any other entity who is directly in charge of the current operation of a map object
- addr=* - "addr" is the prefix for several addr:* keys to describe addresses.
- wheelchair=* - Indicate if a special place can be used with wheelchairs.
- opening_hours=* - Describes when something is open or closed. There is a specific standard format for this data.
- contact:phone=* / phone=* - The contact tag is the prefix for several contact:* keys to describe contacts / A telephone number associated with the object.
- contact:website=* / website=* - The contact tag is the prefix for several contact:* keys to describe contacts / Specifying the link to the official website for a feature.
- shop=haberdashery - Haberdashery - shop selling small articles for sewing, such as buttons, ribbons, zips. (that is describing almost the same or the same shop type shop=haberdashery has lower use as of 2018)
- shop=craft - A place where customers can buy supplies for making art and crafts.
- craft=tailor - A place where clothing is made, repaired, or altered professionally, especially suits and men's clothing.
- craft=dressmaker - Dressmaker is a person who makes custom clothing for women, such as dresses, blouses, and evening gowns.
- shop=fabric - A shop that sells fabric
- craft=sewing -