Jump to navigation Jump to search
|site = venue|
|A site relation to group parts of a venue|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A site relation can be created to group detached parts of a building together.
- Map the building as a Way, and any entances/gates/loading docks as Nodes
- Then create a relation tagged with type=site and site=venue, which includes the way and the nodes
- This building has several entrances and loading docks. The only ones that are included in the relation are the ones that are not connected to the building outline.
- The gates of this stadium are not conntected to the stadium landuse, so the relation is required to group them together.
Alternative Tagging Methods
- The is_in=* tag is declining in popularity, and breaks if the name of the parent feature is changed.