From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Taginfo is a system for finding and aggregating information about OSM tags and making it browsable and searchable. It was created by Jochen Topf.
- Contact - How to report bugs or contact the developers
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Sites - Web sites running the taginfo software
- Parsing the Wiki - Information about how taginfo parses the OSM wiki
- Linking - Linking to taginfo
- API - The taginfo API
- Embedding - Embedding of taginfo output in this wiki
- Taglists - Using tag lists (in this wiki and outside)
- Architecture - Architecture of the taginfo system
- Sources - Data sources for taginfo
- Projects - Data from external projects for taginfo
- Installation - Running your own copy of taginfo
- I18N - Translating taginfo into other languages
More information about taginfo in these entries on Jochen's blog.