Talk list discussions on Bitcoin tagging regarding CoinMap
- December 2013, "Bitcoin Spam", "Long tail challenges - was: Re: Bitcoin Spam", "Bitcoin"
- April 2014, "Menufy.com added hundrets of stores with payment:bitcoin=yes, which don't accept Bitcoin"
- Just saw this discussion on reddit which suggests that it isn't serving coinmap well either, to have non-bricks'n'mortar companies listed. -- Harry Wood (talk) 23:23, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
Tagging list tag discussion
- I do not think so. I will mark the tags as not having been discussed yet in the tagging discussion list. logictheo (talk) 10:04, 11 August 2014 (UTC)
Here you can find some discussions:
- November 2013, "Bitcoin and Online shops"
- January 2014, "Bitcoin and Online shops"
- June 2014, "Bitcoin ATM (amenity=atm | currency:XBT=yes)"
- August 2014, "(Bitcoin: Distinction of purchase through website and cash register/Point of sale)" logictheo (talk) 07:04, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
I don't like very much the online/offline subtag: probably we should choose a better one (actually all bitcoin transactions are online, if they are registered into the blockchain).--Stemby (talk) 08:36, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Anyone know if the code is available for coinmap. Also what kind of updates cycle is it on? (or it uses overpassAPI?). We could make separate Coinmap.org wiki page for these details I guess -- Harry Wood (talk) 23:34, 11 May 2015 (UTC)