Talk:OSM purity self-test
Each question should give the same maximal number of points so the results remain meaningfull after adding new questions. Steelman 21:14, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
"Each question has four alternatives, yielding 0, 1, 2 or 3 points." - most of question now has 5 alternatives... --Dido 20:38, 1 April 2008 (BST)
as for the "5 minutes" question: there is no answer that I would choose. Time CAN be a measure of distance, as distance = time x speed. And there is only one constant speed that can be used regardless of the plane of reference. Therefore, I'd assume that the person in question is about half-way, coming from the sun (5 minutes at the speed of light is about 90 000 000 km) --MareviQ 20:08, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Missing weight of questions
- I notice there are no questions for armchair mappers.
- The questions aren't weighted at all - at least a coder/armchair-mapper/cross-country type mapper-weight would be nice...
With the questions found here I get an average of 23/28=0.82 - which do not hit the spot in any way... ;-) --katpatuka 12:48, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hmmm, for armchair mappers...how about...
Are you an armchair mapper?
- 0 points - No, I prefer to stand.
- 1 point - No, but I own an armchair.
- 2 points - Yes, and my armchair is next to my computer.
- 3 points - Yes, and my armchair is modified to accommodate two monitors and a mousepad.
- 4 points - Yes, and my armchair is in a minivan with a 360-degree camera on the roof, three GPS receivers, and a custom on-board computer. Apm-wa (talk) 07:16, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
Template for results
May we use a template for sharing the results between different language pages ? --Marc 09:11, 8 July 2010 (UTC)