Talk:Proposed features/Insulation proposal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The building materials have an influence of thé insulation
- Hi Yod4z, material will be given by insulation:material=* but wall width doesn't have key yet, it will be added shorlty Fanfouer (talk) 23:52, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
Wee have to add a tag to indicate if is Outdoor or indoor insulation
- If think insulation:structure=* can give this information with simple values like outdoor, indoor and indoor_outdoor (or something like this) Fanfouer (talk) 23:52, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
Raise Proposal for Vote
This proposal, (as many of Fanfouer's proposals tend to be) seems categorically thorough and logical. I feel that it could be ready for a vote. Thoughts @Fanfouer:?--IanVG (talk) 17:25, 24 July 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you @IanVG: :) However, a few problems remains to be solved prior to vote.
- I'm not sure proposed usage with highway=* is relevant for instance. Experience shows it would be better directly on barrier=*, as several barriers could provide sound attenuation for a single highway.
- A little additional elaboration could also be made on power cables as well, more recent discussions upside and recent experiment on ground encourage it. I'll try to have a look shortly on it. Feel free to complete as well if you have ideas Fanfouer (talk) 17:42, 25 July 2021 (UTC)