Active OSM mapper since December 2012. I'm mainly interested by power and water facilities and map them in OSM.
Don't miss the discussion page for each of them, many details are still missing from final consensus.
Infrastructure which is supporting any kind of transport or distribution network. I want to provide a consistent and usable tagging scheme to document them.
- Street cabinets proposal for technical cabinets (too small to allow a technician to work inside) mapping along streets but anywhere else as well.
- Insulation proposal as to map how buildings, pipelines or cables are protected from surrounding environment.
- Remotely controlled devices proposal describes some ways to remotely control many devices
- Location transitions proposal improves nodes description when a way feature goes underground or undersea
- Lines attachements proposal improve how power, telecom or even washing lines are bound to their supports without using tower:type=*.
Thanks to legacy owners' agreement, I'm conducing now few power model refinement proposals & RFCs to voting.
Building and completion in progress, feel free to get involved!
- Power generation refinement proposal to restore versatility and relevancy on power generation infrastructure tagging model. Initially introduced by don-vip (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.) and accepted on 2013-06-10.
- Power transmission refinement proposal to restore versatility on power transmission infrastructure tagging model. Initially introduced by FK270673 (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- Power paths refinement proposal to restore versatility on power lines infrastructure tagging model.
- Power supports refinement proposal as to improve power supports description. power=portal and power=terminal were taken out of this document
- Proposed_features/Power_routing_proposal introduces power routing description on OSM maps. See circuits=* for additional information.
- Proposed_features/Power_switching_extension to improve power switching devices description on OSM.
- Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal for advanced power transformers mapping
- Proposed_features/Substation_functions for improved substation hierarchy and function description
- Proposed_features/Substation_nodes_extension to improve distribution substations with transformer mapping on the same node
- Proposed_features/Hydropower_water_supplies intended to improve mapping for hydroelectric power plants water supplies (penstocks, tunnels, intakes)
- Proposed_features/Pipeline_valves_proposal improving pipeline valves mapping and description
- Proposed_features/Telecom_local_loop propose new telecom=* values to map telecom local loops (last-mile networks)
Codes enable consumers to link OSM data with other official data files.
Such official codes are used by some authorities or companies to identify networks components and they may be added in OSM if visible from public space.
- ENTSOE-E EIC
- French Enedis GDO codes
- French telco old copper local loops codes
- French telco codes for modern fibre access networks