- Yes would be cool but there are a lot of different other types right? What about goth, alternative, baby, working clothes,... ? Can we make this tag more generall for other types? e.g. amenity=nightclub? --!i! 14:17, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
How about creating a namespace like
(the same for shoes:* / furniture:* and others)
rtfm Rtfm (talk) 14:39, 27 August 2017 (UTC)
- or simply as we have second_hand=yes/no, fashion=yes/no as this is not specific about clothes (see shop=boutique that could be substituted by shop=clothes (or something else) + fashion=yes. Rental, repair, etc is not specific to clothes but to what the shop sells and it's indicated by by the value of shop.
- They disappeared because you removed them mechanically, recently. This behaviour is particularly discouraged in the PossibleSynonym message! Among them they were some newly mapped 'clothing', which clearly indicates that it is important to warn users which tags not to use. --Polarbear w (talk) 14:12, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
- Siehe dazu auchTalk:Template:PossibleSynonym. Ich habe viele PossibleSynonym selbst in die Wiki- Seiten aufgenommen. Da es bis jetzt noch keine Institution dafür gibt die sich um solche Fehler kümmert, habe ich es in einfachen Fällen mal selbst in die Hand genommen damit die Einträge auch wieder gelöscht werden können. Wenn es zu viele davon gibt wird sie keiner mehr beachten.--geozeisig (talk) 07:37, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- "shop=cloth" is also a possible synonym for "shop=fabric". This ambiguous situation needs to be mentioned in the "Tagging Mistakes" section so that anyone correcting tagging errors in the future is aware that this isn't something that can be dealt with mechanically. --Carnildo (talk) 19:06, 18 November 2017 (UTC)