Template:State Simple Or Legend
This template can be used to ease the creation of simple state templates. As such, it is a kind of meta template.
See the templates referring to it for a better explanation.
In short, you call it like
so parameters are
- 1 and 2 = the wanted state
- 1: replaced by empty string
- 2: unreplaced or placed with something else
- 3 = the state name
- 4 = the text to be put into the image; defaults to 3
- ext = the extension, defaults to .svg
Legend parameters are
- template = <Template to be inserted>. See how this is done in
- text = <Text to be inserted>
- maybe one day: autogenerate = yes or something.
The template shouldn't use "us"; rather it should calldirectly in order to avoid a Template Loop.
- , , ,
- , ,
- , ,