Change text suggestion
I would suggest remove, or at least hide (did that in PT translation), the user field and some text like the following example:
First "Insert all new information or information which are specific to your place before this notice." is not practical. I have to put information specific for some place before this box? And the information translated should be after this box? Doesn't make sense and in some cases would be impractical, for example in long pages would be a mess.
Also, the original text seems too scary to other users, specially newcomers. It's like telling someone "this text was checked by authority X. Yes, you can edit this page but don't touch it without asking first". Of course anyone can change radically a translation. Some text in English tags don't make any sense in other languages, sometimes they don't apply to all languages and should be adapted. And the original in English or other language is not necessary the best text to translate (German for example?). In the end, like Wikipedia this is a wiki that "anyone can edit", so don't scare newcomers.
- It could be even changed to:
- I agree with rewriting a shorter text. The notice should be posted at the bottom of the page in any case, not on the top: "The text in this page" better than "The following text". The text "Insert all new information or information which are specific to your place before this notice" should be eliminated. The translations are the same for all the world. In addition, many people speak the same language in different countries. "Your place" has no sense. --Daniel Capilla (talk) 23:40, 29 January 2019 (UTC)
Difficult English text
Given this part of the English text
"Please avoid changing radically this text without translation also updating the original article, and notify the international community or ask for help on this site.",
I think it is rather difficult to pin point the information. I extracted the following information:
- You should not change the text radically.
- You can change it (even radically) if you update the translations and notify the community.
- You can change it radically and not update the translations if you ask for help.
But this is confusing because it offers too many options. I suggest to change this sentence to
"If you want to change this text radically, please change all translations as well or seek support from the international community"