uMap/Guide/Define who can edit my uMap
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
uMap allows multiple users to edit a map. A uMap can be edited :
- only by it's owner (default)
- by authorized users
- by everyone
Step 1 : Open the edit mode, using the "Pencil" icon
Step 3 : Select "Edit status"
- only owner can edit -- default option
- nobody can modify the map, except its owner
- only editors can edit
- registered users that have been granted edition rights on the map are allowed to edit
- everyone can edit
- any internet user can edit
Step 4 : Submit
Submit your changes using "Submit"