uMap/Guide/Using the map
This article gives an overview of elements shown by a uMap map.
Markers, polylines and polygons build the base of the map. The author of the map may decide to show/hide other elements. These element are shown in the picture and indicated with a number.
- Interaction buttons. More explication for:
- Start Edit mode if the user has sufficient rights.
- Sidepanel. The example shows map information in the side panel.
- Scale indicator (km/mile)
- Line with information about the map (caption)
- Copyright information (always shown)
- Diashow controls. Explication: Show slideshow
- Pop-up of an object
- Label of an object