My user name is also Marsupium at Wikipedia, see .
- revise result of advice by (former versions of) MENTZ GmbH/Modellierungsvorschläge Indoor:
- #Aufzüge up to the edit on 2016-01-08T10:58:03 which was made after Talk:MENTZ GmbH/Modellierungsvorschläge Indoor: there are several in the edits by https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Jassi85/history!
- public transport entrance access to tagging: deleted in edit on 2016-08-19T10:42:41, new scheme added with edit on 2016-08-19T12:18:48. use railway=subway_entrance?
- Furthermore I do not understand the currently documented levelpart=step_platform and the formerly documented levelpart=elevator_platform.
- See also: forum discussion about Mentz and also elevators and perhaps also http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=54948.
- amenity=post_office and shop=electronics Elektro Albrecht are actually one institution: how to bring them together? no solution by forum thread from 2014 to 2015
How to tag …?
- amenity=buggy_parking (says wiki, 3 uses according to taginfo) or amenity=stroller_parking (I've used this once, term also used as subkey for ramp)???
- c:Category:Traffic spikes: here example at exit service road of HaNevi'im bus terminal
- a goal wall (Q2445209)