Jump to navigation Jump to search
My user name is also Marsupium at Wikipedia, see .
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- revise result of advice by (former versions of) MENTZ GmbH/Modellierungsvorschläge Indoor:
- #Aufzüge up to the edit on 2016-01-08T10:58:03 which was made after Talk:MENTZ GmbH/Modellierungsvorschläge Indoor: there are several in the edits by https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Jassi85/history!
- public transport entrance access to tagging: deleted in edit on 2016-08-19T10:42:41, new scheme added with edit on 2016-08-19T12:18:48. use railway=subway_entrance?
- Furthermore I do not understand the currently documented levelpart=step_platform and the formerly documented levelpart=elevator_platform.
- See also: forum discussion about Mentz and also elevators and perhaps also http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=54948.
- amenity=post_office and shop=electronics Elektro Albrecht are actually one institution: how to bring them together? no solution by forum thread from 2014 to 2015
How to tag …?
|c:Category:USB chargers||This is a charging station with USB Type-A receptacles and a narrow table and high chairs in front of them inside the shopping center Mall of Berlin, now mapped e.g. at power_supply=USB as |
more used (TODO: change!): socket:device:USB-A=*
|a goal wall (Q2445209)|
|c:Category:Dog bowls||Pavement dog bowl at Plaza de Isabel II, Madrid: amenity=watering place?|
|amenity=buggy_parking (says wiki, 3 uses according to taginfo) or amenity=stroller_parking (I've used this once here, term also used as subkey for ramp)??? discussed at https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/1553988, now tagged amenity=pushchair_parking:|
|c:Category:Traffic spikes||traffic spikes, e.g. at exit service road of HaNevi'im bus terminal|
(one example of this tagging at Paphos Airport, Cyprus)