Hi Dorothea, if you are using this account for official osmf edit, could you please create a user page on which you tell about you and your role at OSMF. Possibly add a link to a page on osmfoundation.org which mentions this account as official account. --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 00:55, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
Is it OK for candidates to edit Foundation/AGM19/Election to Board/Answers and manifestos to fix typos? Mateusz Konieczny (talk) 11:19, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
- @Mateusz Konieczny
- Mateusz, my understanding is that it is ok for the candidates to:
- Fix typos.
- Make minor changes in formatting.
- Add things that were included in the answers that have been sent to Michael Collinson and me and might have been lost/left out during the copying of the answers to the wiki.
- What they cannot do:
- Add text that was not sent to Michael and me.
- Modify the text of their answers (except typos, minor changes).
- Dorothea (talk) 19:53, 1 December 2019 (UTC)