- I see you've updated the Documentation Subpage template, had forgotten to update it for the image tag. Still can't work out why it doesn't actually appear on the correct pages?
- RE: 010020? Yep, I think I just made a typo. Thanks for the catch. -Alexrudd 07:44, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
United States Numbered Highway Relations is not a list of motorways. Interstate Highways Relations is, but please wait a few days until I'm done with my current round of checking. --NE2 12:03, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Reverted. --goldfndr 12:08, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
Tag template corrections
StreetComplete quest wiki
- Yes, I was a bit disgusted by how much redundant text there was in all the hyperlinks. I probably should've specified GitHub rather than Code in the template name, as issue/PR numbers would surely change if the project was ever migrated elsewhere, but... oh well. :) If you know of other projects that could use this template, it would be pretty simple to make it more generic (e.g. goldfndr (talk) 12:05, 4 December 2018 (UTC) or even , although the latter would probably be rather tricky as it would need to have cases for each repository on each site). --
- I doubt it can be generalized. Especially as I know no other project that would like to link to an issue and/or a PR and/or source code at the same time… Sounds just strange.
- But as for name changes, it is not too late, I guess. As it is only used at that one wiki page. :)
- --rugk (talk) 21:23, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- BTW, if you want to help with some other template stuff, I don't get around with that Overpass-Turbo template here: Talk:StreetComplete/Quests/OverpassTurboRedirect3 (note the other overpass redirects also have this ugly code part, the template already looks quite nice.) --rugk (talk) 21:24, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
Setting tag proposals to abandoned
Hi, with regard to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Tag:man_made%3Dcellar_entrance&action=history I would like to point out that this is not only used as presets, but has generally significant use (more than 800) and is constantly rising, rather than falling, so it should not be classified as abandoned. Also because there are no alternative tagging methods for these. --Dieterdreist (talk) 10:56, 30 October 2019 (UTC)