Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I see you've updated the Documentation Subpage template, had forgotten to update it for the image tag. Still can't work out why it doesn't actually appear on the correct pages?
- RE: 010020? Yep, I think I just made a typo. Thanks for the catch. -Alexrudd 07:44, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
United States Numbered Highway Relations is not a list of motorways. Interstate Highways Relations is, but please wait a few days until I'm done with my current round of checking. --NE2 12:03, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Reverted. --goldfndr 12:08, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
Tag template corrections
StreetComplete quest wiki
- Yes, I was a bit disgusted by how much redundant text there was in all the hyperlinks. I probably should've specified GitHub rather than Code in the template name, as issue/PR numbers would surely change if the project was ever migrated elsewhere, but... oh well. :) If you know of other projects that could use this template, it would be pretty simple to make it more generic (e.g. goldfndr (talk) 12:05, 4 December 2018 (UTC) or even , although the latter would probably be rather tricky as it would need to have cases for each repository on each site). --
- I doubt it can be generalized. Especially as I know no other project that would like to link to an issue and/or a PR and/or source code at the same time… Sounds just strange.
- But as for name changes, it is not too late, I guess. As it is only used at that one wiki page. :)
- --rugk (talk) 21:23, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- BTW, if you want to help with some other template stuff, I don't get around with that Overpass-Turbo template here: Talk:StreetComplete/Quests/OverpassTurboRedirect3 (note the other overpass redirects also have this ugly code part, the template already looks quite nice.) --rugk (talk) 21:24, 4 December 2018 (UTC)