|please send me e-mail instead of using this talk page|
opening_hours=* syntax diagram
- Hi, it's a pulic matter and I just replied to the tagging@osm list --Papou (talk) 16:23, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi Papou, at this: you cannot change all pages to work around a bug for your user settings... Report the bug at MediaWiki (check first if it is not there already). Regards --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 01:29, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
This system is stupid. I only communicate by e-mail.
adding a marker number
Hi Papou, thank you for your image! A good idea!
What do you think about my change? Browsing#Adding_a_Marker and colour #e400d1 for the annotations to better separate it from the other annotated image in Browsing. Is it okay for you? --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 15:19, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
- Nice touch up, just great! I copied that to French and I'll roll up my sleeves for Russian and maybe a few languages I gibber.
- I prefer 400px width because it make the image more readable without shrinking the text.
- Did it because my own page is way behind. Know any equivalent on OSM?
- See my e-mail address above. Thanks.
- Okay, great!
- Regarding 400px width: you can set your preferred standard thumbnail width at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-rendering. Our current thumbnail image width is too small (180px). Therefore, after my replacement of 400px by upright=2 you see the image at 360 px only. "upright=2" means: use the double image width for this image. Please see Talk:Wiki#Increase_standard_thumbnail_size_from_180_to_220_px for more info. If you still have questions, please just ask, I will try to explain more.
- Hmm, @ "Know any equivalent on OSM?" ... Do you mean similar pages here in the wiki? We have similar instructions, but spread over several pages (Browsing, Notes, Data layer, https://www.openstreetmap.org/fixthemap ).
- Do you prefer that I send you an email instead of writing here? Sorry, the address in section #plz_send_me_e-mail is not understandable for me. But I can send you one via https://www.openstreetmap.org/message/new/Papou easily, is this your account (same name)? --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 20:17, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
- 360px: OK, e-mail: OK, changed above, but I have limited time for this. --Papou (talk) 21:14, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I'd just saw an email from you asking for my email to put on cc. Not sure what the subject or spam. Have no idea why I'll need to be in the loop. Maybe it was a mistake wasn't it? greetings from Germany --Cycling zno (talk) 16:38, 5 March 2015 (UTC)