This feature can easily be accessed via the two available services of WhoDidIt (the "[A]" link in the popup after you click a highlighted rectangle).
- Does not work with changesets older than September 2012, see Overpass API attic data restriction.
- Changesets from the last few minutes won't appear. The Overpass API needs to sync first.
- The changeset feature is rather experimental and has some known issues.
Browser add-ons to jump from OSM changeset page to achavi:
- OSM Smart Menu - Firefox, Chrome & Opera, + OSM History Viewer
- JumpToOSMChangesetAnalyzer - Firefox & Chrome, + OSMCha
Use a bookmarklet to conveniently access the Achavi Changeset Viewer! By clicking on the new bookmark (or opening it via a keyword) while visiting a changeset page such as 18986223, you will get a new tab/window with the analysis page for that changeset.
Augmented Delta ("adiff") Viewer
Achavi can also display the results of your custom Augmented Diff query.
- The results should be in a valid adiff xml format.
- Do not forgot to add the full geometry to each object with the geom parameter of the out action.
- If your custom url does not use secure connection (https) then you also need to change the url of the achavi to http.
- Blog post: Experimental Overpass attic support in Achavi (augmented change viewer)
- alternative, similar tool: http://osmlab.github.io/changeset-map/