- Pour les autres significations de "Ground truth", consulter Ground truth.
|Distribution des cartes OSM
This warning is for anyone who wishes to distribute maps generated using GroundTruth from OSM data: GroundTruth uses 3rd party cGPSmapper software to generate the actual .IMG files for Garmin units. Unfortunately the license for the free version of cGPSmapper states that the produced maps cannot be distributed for commercial purposes. This is in conflict with the OSM license.
The bottom line is: you cannot distribute Garmin maps made with the free / shareware or personal version of cgpsmapper if they contain OSM data. You can, however, distribute contour maps, since the original SRTM3 data is in public domain.I (User:Breki) don't know what the situation is with the commercial versions of cGPSmapper.
Les dernières version peuvent être téléchargées depuis http://downloads.igorbrejc.net/osm/groundtruth/. Le logiciel fonctionne sous xp si le framework Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 est (disponible installé) installé.
Pour une brève introduction , allez à GroundTruth For Dummies.
Pour des informations détaillées et une FAQ , allez à GroundTruth Manual.
- http://igorbrejc.net/category/openstreetmap/groundtruth - this is where news about GroundTruth are published.
- GroundTruth Driving Map - an example of GroundTruth rendering rules specialized for driving maps.
- GroundTruth Hiking Map - an example of GroundTruth rendering rules specialized for hiking maps.
- GroundTruth Cycling Map - an example of GroundTruth rendering rules specialized for cycling maps.
- GroundTruth Standard Garmin Types - a community-maintained table of standard Garmin types. The table is used by rendering rules to relate OSM features to Garmin map features.
- GroundTruth Characters Conversion Table - a community-maintained table of mappings between national characters (which are not supported on some Garmin units) to the ones supported by units.
- GroundTruth Contours Rules (Metric) - an example of rules for rendering contours in Garmin (for contours in meters)
- GroundTruth Contours Rules (Feet) - an example of rules for rendering contours in Garmin (for contours in feet)