Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Describing the kind of a junction.|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 8|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
This key describes how a specific junction is constituted.
For usage together with highway=* key
For usage without highway=* key
- supervised=yes can be used in combination with the
junctiontag when a police officer ( Verkehrsposten) stands in the middle of the junction to direct traffic. Sometimes there is a small platform on which the officer can stand. Such supervised junctions can no longer be found in industrialized countries (traffic lights are used instead), but they are still common in countries such as Bhutan or North Korea.
- For a motorway junction, see highway=motorway_junction
- For a mini_roundabout, see highway=mini_roundabout
- Proposed features/Junction
- Proposed features/junction=intersection
- Proposed features/highway=junction