|To indicate an accommodation or restaurant is especially for bikers|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
|The verifiability of this key is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved.|
This key may be considered subjective and it may not be possible to determine when it should or should not be used on a particular feature. Database users should not expect it to be used in a particularly consistent way.
How to map
May apply to :
and other tags
- motorcycle:tools=* - Whether tools are available to fix small issues
- motorcycle:tours=* - Whether the proprietor offers guided tours or local knowledge
- motorcycle:parking=* - Whether an accommodation or amenity offers designated motorcycle parking
- motorcycle:storage=* - If you may leave your bike there for a longer period
- drying:room=* - Whether they offer a room to dry clothes (or other equipment)
|motorcycle:theme=* yes||Camping Rendezvous Moto
||Especially for motorcyclists, see homepage.|
|motorcycle:theme=* yes||Camping Moto Dordogne||Especially for motorcyclists, see homepage|
|motorcycle:theme=* yes||Moto-Hôtel du Col de Bussang||Especially for motorcyclists, see homepage|
|motorcycle:theme=* yes||Ace Cafe||Especially for motorcyclists, see Wikipedia|
|motorcycle:parking=* yes||Landhaus Lauble||Motorcycle friendly, got an amenity=motorcycle_parking, |
but not designated for motorcyclists.
|none||House of Machines
||Ambiguous, to be decided by locals, see homepage. |
Listed as motorcycle meeting point (POI) by kurviger.de
|none||Campingplatz Gohren am See
Possible Tagging Mistakes
Would lead to a problem with the accommodations mentioned above
(may just be used together with amenity, not with tourism tags).
It is disputed whether this key is verifiable enough ("it is desirable to have objective criteria for tagging").
If possible, use the above mentioned motorcycle:*=* - namespace (see "additional tags").