|Feature : Tourism|
|Places and things of specific interest to tourists including places to see, places to stay, things and places providing information and support to tourists.|
Places and things of specific interest to tourists including places to see, places to stay, things and places providing information and support to tourists. Tourism features can often be represented using either a node or an area and can be combined with other tags. For example a building that is a museum could be tagged as building=yes and tourism=museum. It is also possible to add tags relating to Addresses and Restrictions including days and times of operation. The access=* and fee=* tags can be used to provide details about who can access the facility and if a fee must be paid.
See tourism=* for core values.
- Examples of places to stay include
- Examples of information for tourists
- Examples where tourists can eat
- Examples of OSM POI categories supported in OsmAnd
- sport#Core_values=* - billiards, table_soccer, darts, table_tennis, tennis, swimming ...
- leisure=* for facilities that are used in recreational activities, like
- Separate several sport/leisure values with ; (semicolon)
- Example : sport=billiards;table_soccer;darts
- also as opening_hours etc. may differ.
- shop=outdoor - - shop selling equipment for hiking, mountaineering, camping. Might also offer mtb:rental=*.
- shop=sports - - shop selling / renting sports equipment
- shop=motorcycle - - shop that sells or rents motorcycles and/or offers related accessories, clothes, parts or repair.
- shop=boat - / shop=jetski - / shop=atv - / shop=snowmobile - - use the service tags for any entity offering rental of / service for these vehicles
- shop=rental - - Rental shop (only rents, different shop=vehicles or shop=sports equipment)
- shop=travel_agency - - may also offer vehicle rental or motorcycle:tours=*