|Feature : Tourism|
|Places and things of specific interest to tourists including places to see, places to stay, things and places providing information and support to tourists.|
Places and things of specific interest to tourists including places to see, places to stay, things and places providing information and support to tourists. Tourism features can often be represented using either a node or an area and can be combined with other tags. For example a building that is a museum could be tagged as building=yes and tourism=museum. It is also possible to add tags relating to Addresses and Restrictions including days and times of operation. The access=* and fee=* tags can be used to provide details about who can access the facility and if a fee must be paid.
See tourism=* for core values.
- Examples of places to stay include
- Examples of information for tourists
- Examples where tourists can eat
Amenities and sports may also be of interest :
- amenity#Sustenance=* - pub, biergarten, cafe, fast_food, restaurant...
- sport#Core_values=* - billiards, table_soccer, darts, table_tennis, tennis, swimming ...
Separate several sport/leisure values with ; (semicolon)
Example : sport=billiards;table_soccer;darts
- shop=outdoor - shop selling equipment for hiking, mountaineering, camping. Might also offer mtb:rental=*.
- shop=sports - shop selling / renting sports equipment
- shop=motorcycle - shop that sells motorcycles and/or related accessories, clothes, parts, repair and rental services.
- shop=rental - Rental shop (only rents, different shop=vehicles or shop=sports equipment)