Describes if a shop or restaurant offers organic products. Please note, that the definition for organic on Wikipedia differs from country to country and varies from product group to product group, but normally such products and services are labeled explicitly as organic on Wikipedia.
Keys and values
||The shop or restaurant offers no organic products at all or very little that is basically not worth mentioning (sometimes only used for marketing purposes for a limited amount of time).
||The shop or restaurant usually offers some organic products. For example conventional supermarkets which offer a permanent product line of organic staple food fall under that category.
||All or almost all of the products the shop or restaurant offers are organic. These institutions normally promote themself as "organic" (for example Whole Foods (USA), Denns (GER))
- shop=supermarket + organic=only
- An organic only supermarket (covers the deprecated shop=organic).
- shop=farm + organic=yes
- A farm that directly sells some organic only products to customers.
- amenity=restaurant + organic=only
- A restaurant that offers organic meals only.
- diet:*=* - to describe dietary options, for example vegetarian / halal / kosher