- User-friendly tagging with customisable presets
- WYSIWYG rendering
- Vector background layers
- A more flexible undo/redo system
- OAuth support so you can deploy it on other websites
Places to use Potlatch 2
|Limbaj de programare||ActionScript|
Enter Potlatch 2 on the https://openstreetmap.org homepage by clicking 'Edit'.
Potlatch 2 is also deployed on a number of websites, some with significant customisations.
- Potlatch 2 is available on http://www.geowiki.com
- A customised version is available on all of the MapQuest-open sites, such as http://open.mapquest.co.uk
- A customised version is used in the Sustainable London Map project
- A customised version for tracks, trails, hiking and riding is used on Hiking- and Ridingmap (German).
- CycleStreets have deployed it on their website at http://www.cyclestreets.net/edit/
- Skimap.org has released a customized version for editing ski resorts.
- The USGS is using a customized version the OpenStreetMap Collaborative Prototype.
- A customised version for tracks, riding is used on GeoMapServer (Persian).
- Test builds are available on https://random.dev.openstreetmap.org/potlatch2/potlatch2.html (using the dev API server, not the main server)
Cum poti folosi Potlatch 2
- see the built-in Help system
- read more at Potlatch 2/Primer
- Shortcuts (for keyboard and mouse)
- If you want to see the GPS traces of uploaded GPX files, click on the button GPS Data, sometimes the button is called [object Object].
- watch a video demonstrating how to add points of interest (POIs) in Potlatch 2.
- watch a video demonstrating how to add roads, paths and areas in Potlatch 2.
Feedback and bugs
- You can view the current list of potlatch2 bugs on trac.
- If you find a bug involving data loss or corruption, or a serious problem that would prevent you from using Potlatch 2, please report it on trac with the component "potlatch 2"
- If you have any other bug, please report it on trac with the component "potlatch 2"
- If there's something Potlatch 2 doesn't do which is essential to your mapping enjoyment, please report it on the Suggested enhancements page.
- How to submit extra detailed bug reports (more complicated but very very helpful).
- For historical interest, Closed issues.
Adauga Potlatch 2 pe siteul tau
Potlatch 2 can be hosted on any site, customised to your own requirements, and pointed towards OpenStreetMap. This allows you to deploy customised versions for (say) cycle mappers, individual countries, or whatever you like. See Deploying Potlatch 2 for instructions.
There's lots of ways to get involved with Potlatch 2 development, very few of which need any coding skills.
- Write useful bug reports when you find problems - see above
- Improve the user documentation on this wiki
- Develop custom MapCSS styles, and improve the ones we have (no compiling required)
- Develop custom Preset files, and improve the ones we have (no compiling required)
- Improve the developer API documentation
- Expand our suite of unit tests
- Hunt down and fix the bugs listed on trac
- Add new features!
Potlatch 2 is written in ActionScript 3 using the open-source Flex framework. We'd love it if you were to get involved in development.