(Redirected from Tag:locked=yes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Used to mark a gate, barrier or other feature as locked and not.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
access=* is used to describe the legal permission to travel through a barrier but does not indicate in emergencies what the physical access is.
For example it can be very important to know if a gate on a roadway is usually locked and hence can't be accessed easily without obtaining the key or unlocked and can easily be opened/closed.
How to map
- locked=yes The gate or barrier is usually locked and not accessible without the key.
- locked=no The gate or barrier is usually unlocked and is accessible to anyone (may still need to manually open the gate).
- locked:conditional=* To specify a condition different to the default locked value per Conditional restrictions. eg. locked:conditional=yes @ (sunset-sunrise) to say that the gate is locked at night, combined with locked=no to indicate usually unlocked during the day.
A key does not need to be a traditional key, it could be a contactless card, swipe card, or a PIN code.
- A bicycle parking cage which requires a public transport card to open would be tagged locked=yes since you need a "key" in this case the swipe card to get inside. locked=yes does not make any comment on how widespread or easily obtainable the key is, just that you need a key.
- barrier:personnel=* which applies to barriers which have personnel to restrict access.