|natural = shrub|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Aor bush is a small to medium-sized woody plant. Usually it is below 6 m in height.
How to map
You can place a node () at the location of the shrub with the tag natural=shrub. For scrublands, which feature land covered with shrubs, draw the area and tag it natural=scrub, and then if you want you can map the individual shrubs within the scrubland using natural=shrub.
- genus=* - Describes the scientific name of the genus (first part of the scientific name).
- species=* - Describes the scientific name of the species. Please also use the namespaces for local languages.
- taxon=* - Describes of the scientific name; describing any taxonomic level; e.g. order, family, genus, species, sub-species or cultivar.
- fruit=* - Describes the kind of fruit the shrub has (if it does).
- check_date=* - Describes when this shrub was observed.
- colour=* - Describes the colour of the shrub; when observed.
- height=* - Describes the height of the shrub.
- width=* - Describes the width of the shrub.
See other, undiscussed ideas at the plant descriptors page.
A Scotch broom:
- species:en=Scotch broom
- species=Cytisus scoparius
- taxon=Cytisus scoparius subsp. scoparius