|office = international_organization|
|An office of an international or intergovernmental organization.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
An office of an international organization or intergovernmental organisation. See .
This tag has mostly been used for offices of organisations such as the United Nations, the World Bank, or the World Health Organization. However many of the offices of these organisations are currently mapped with a different tag such as office=ngo or office=charity
Note that this tag has used the spelling "organization" which is more common in North American English, rather than the British spelling "organisation".
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- office=ngo - An office for a non-profit, non-governmental organisation (NGO)
- office=charity - An office of a charitable organisation
- office=association - An office of a non-profit organisation, society, e.g. student, sport, consumer, automobile, bike association, etc.
- office=foundation - An office of a foundation
- office=quango - An office of a quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation
- office=government - An office of a (supra)national, regional or local government agency or department
- government=* - to indicate the type of government office, agency or institution.
- office=diplomatic - An embassy, diplomatic mission, consulate or liaison office of a foreign government or parastatal entity in a host country.