From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|shop = nuts|
|A shop selling raw edible seeds, nuts, dried fruits, pistachios, nuts, almonds, hazelnuts etc.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
This value is currently not widely used, but it aims to unify several different values.
A shop selling any, and quite often, all of these:
- Nuts, almonds, hazelnuts etc.
- Seeds intended to be eaten (If seeds are sold for agricultural purpose, see shop=garden_centre).
- Dried fruits like currants, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries etc.
How to map
Values being used by some people
- shop=seeds - It is unclear whether these shops sell seeds for agricultural purposes or as food
- shop=nuts and dried fruits.
- fixme=store focused on selling nuts and dried fruits
- fixme=nuts and seeds store
- note=Dried fruit, olives, nuts
- name=Fruits & Nuts