From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|shop = spices|
|A shop selling spices|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop selling various spices and are likely to sell related products like dried herbs and dried fruits.
Shops with spices, like peppers, cinnamon, salt, ginger etc. often expand their market by also selling:
- dried herbs like tea, oregano, verbena, sage, fennel etc.
- dried fruits like pistachios, nuts, almonds, hazelnuts etc.
- dehydrated fruits like currants, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries etc.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- addr=* - the address
- website=* - URL of this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs