|sport = climbing_adventure|
|Used to tag an area as "Adventure Park", "Ropes Courses", "Climbing Adventure", "Zip-line", or "Treetop Adventure", where people climb, walk or otherwise move on prebuilt wires and other objects.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag sport=climbing_adventure is used to mark an area as an "Adventure Park", "Ropes Courses", "Climbing Adventure", "Zip-line", or "Treetop Adventure", sport where people get mountain hiking accessories and try to climb, walk or otherwise move on prebuilt wires and other objects high above on the trees using continuous safety measures. These are usually open for everyone including kids and do not require special abilities apart from good physical condition.
How to Map
Detailed mapping of features
Some objects can be mapped by the means of other proposals:
- bridge=yes + bridge:structure=simple-suspension + cable_number=* + highway=via_ferrata can be used to map primitive rope bridges
- aerialway=zip_line can be used to map ziplines
- highway=via_ferrata see other elements of proposal that might be useful
- Proposed features/Climbing can be used to map climbing routes
Via ferratas and climbing routes are rendered by specialised maps, for example OpenAndroMaps
There is no specific rendering apart from the physical object the sport is played on.
Help find one
- Capture d’écran 2012-06-12 à 14.09.01.jpg
Aerial adventure park with lifeline "out of reach"
- sport=climbing - Marks elements to represent natural climbing sites (climbing areas, sectors, crags, halls, frozen waterfalls, etc.) or artificial climbs (climbing walls, indoor climbing etc.)
- name=* - If it has a name
Adventure parks (Wikipedia Description Link)