For micromapping purposes, should individual power meters(individual connections to businesses and residences) be mapped (ie, with power=meter)? --Ryan C (talk) 16:53, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
- Sounds good for power=meter. It should be used with man_made=street_cabinet + street_cabinet=power sometimes.
- ref=* of the meter and its operator=* can be documented also Fanfouer (talk) 20:44, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
- A power meter might be the only landmark in miles so of course should be mapped.
- Are you sure an individual meter is a whole Street Cabinet? Especially when on a wooden pole.
- Power meter ref= numbers might be lifesaver locator information in an otherwise nameless rural landscape. Jidanni (talk) 09:28, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
- man_made=street_cabinet have to be used only when meters are inside a cabinet, not on a pole.
- When in a cabinet, ref=* is the ref of the cabinet, not of the meter(s) inside since there can be several meters inside one single cabinet.
- If we want to have ref=* of all meters, just map the cabinet as and each meter as a inside. Fanfouer (talk) 11:14, 13 March 2018 (UTC)