University of Heidelberg GIScience (Geoinformatics) Research Group
The University of Heidelberg GIScience (Geoinformatics) Research Group (Chair Prof. Alexander Zipf) is the creator of several OpenStreetMap based tools and services. The group cooperates closely with the HeiGIT, a non-profit research institute located in Heidelberg.
Together with HeiGIT, the research group created several tools:
- available since early 2008!
- pedestrian, bicycle and car routing etc.
- POI search
- geocoding and reverse geocoding
- Accessibility Analysis Service (isochrones)
- ohsome platform
- DE:Rollstuhlfahrer-Routing and "Ruhr2010 Barrierefrei"; http://www.rollstuhlrouting.de
- HistOSM ()
- Quality evaluation of OSM
- AgroRouting (Landmaschinen-Routing)
- Haiti Earthquake Emergency Routing http://openls.geog.uni-heidelberg.de/osm-haiti/
Research Group GIScience (Geoinformatics) Prof. Dr. Alexander Zipf Department of Geography University of Heidelberg Im Neuenheimer Feld 368 69120 Heidelberg Germany https://www.geog.uni-heidelberg.de/gis email@example.com