I am Christine Karch from Karlsruhe, Germany. Together with Frederik Ramm I work for Geofabrik in Karlsruhe. Since I love SotM I try to help as much as I can in preparing State of the Map conferences. I'm part of the SotM working group since 2016. And member of OSM Foundation since 2012 and member of OSM France since 2019.
OSM Hack Weekends at Karlsruhe
One of my favourite activities in OpenStreetMap is organising OSM hack weekends at Geofabrik office. Last hackweekend was Karlsruhe Hack Weekend February 2020. Because of "phsysical distancing" recommendations we delayed the planning of our next hackweekend.
Local events in Karlsruhe and Strasbourg
Announcements are in the local mailinglists of Karlsruhe and Alsace.
- Karlsruhe Stammtisch is every third Wednesday of the month.
- Apéro à Strasbourg in May and September.
At the moment upcoming Stammtisch are virtual!
Some great SotMs I visited
- State of the Map 2019 SOTM 2019 in Heidelberg
- FR:State of the Map France 2019 in Montpellier
- State of the Map 2018 SOTM 2018 in Milan
- FR:State of the Map France 2018 in Bordeaux
- State of the Map 2017 SOTM 2017 in Aizu Wakamatsu
- State of the Map France 2017 SOTM-FR 2017 in Avignon
- SotM 2016 in Brussels
- SotM-US 2015 in New York
- State of the Map France 2014 SOTM-FR 2014 in Paris
- SOTM_2013 SOTM 2013 in Birmingham
- SOTM_2012 SOTM 2012 in Tokyo
- SotM EU 2014 in Karlsruhe
- Email: christine AT hermione.de
- : HermioneNight
- I read mailinglists OSMF-talk, OSM-talk, OSM-talk-de, OSM-talk-fr, OSM-alsace, OSM-KA
- I read OSM weekly Wochennotiz