- The German DE:Map_Features and Potlatch Tastenkombinationen
- Download OSM data from Geofabrik.de or Cloudmade.com
- See dedicated maps for
- Maps of my hometown Essen in PDF format from Rotbarsch
- Essen/OSM-Treffen user meetings in Essen
- Topographisches Informationsmanagement NRW
- www.informationfreeway.org allows recalculation of tiles at zoom level 12
- Comparison between OSM and Google Maps: Sautter.com/map Try the slider at the right top!
- The OSM Mapper on ItoWorld.com helps you to track changes in the OSM in a defined area (not sure if still working).
- OSM user statistics
- Where did I edit? and the Heat Map
- Who did it?
Additional tools on the Quality assurance page.
Humanitarian OSM Team (HOT)
Please see here: Humanitarian OSM Team
2013 Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
2011 Sendai Earthquake and Tsunami
Please support users in Japan by mapping coastal areas based on pre-disaster imagery, to have a starting point. Start by reading this page here
Here I am
Most of the time I map in the south of Essen in the Ruhr area where I live. And of course wherever I go. I prefer to map bike and running trails, because you do not find them on other maps.
- OpenPisteMap of Val Thorens, France
- OpenPisteMap of Stubai Glacier, Austria and the other ski areas in the Stubai Valley Neustift, Fulpmes and Mieders (in OSM)
Since OpenPisteMap is updating not very frequently, I started investigating to render my own skiing maps with Kosmos.
Cities next door
- iPhone 4S und Go Map!!
- Motorola Milestone 2 with OruxMaps and OSMtracker_(Android)
- Data Logger Holux M-241
- Bikes: Rose Red-X, Patria Terra
Waldrenner ät gmx-topmail döt de :-)