From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Valhalla is an open source routing engine and accompanying libraries for use with OpenStreetMap data. Valhalla is used within Mapzen Turn-by-Turn services. Valhalla is open source software: see github
- Flexible routing methods with dynamic costing - allowing multiple route types with the same data.
- Expanded guidance / route narrative information providing clear and concise instructions along the route as well as output tailored for navigation along the route.
- Tiled routing data structure allowing use within small memory profiles including mobile devices.
- Includes software to import and create routing tiles from OpenStreetMap pbf data: from small extracts to worldwide coverage.
- Includes turn restrictions, highway exit information, administrative information, and timezones.