DE:Featured images/Jul-Sep 2015
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Galerie der vorgestellten Bilder, von Juli bis September 2015
Details und Beschriftungen
Woche 27 (von Montag, 29. Juni 2015 bis Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015) [Edit]
- English : User:SK53 has been investigating retail POI data, looking at the stats by country, and plotting this in a variety of ways. Read more on his blog post. This "Marimekko" diagram shows different retail types (shop tags) in different European countries.
Woche 28 (von Montag, 6. Juli 2015 bis Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015) [Edit]
- English : Rory McCann analysed OpenStreetMap data to create this visualisation which answers the question "Where in the world has the straightest roads?
Woche 29 (von Montag, 13. Juli 2015 bis Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015) [Edit]
- English : Disneyland in California is celebrating its 60th anniversary this week. Kiosks, gardens and the routes of the roller-coasters, have all been mapped in glorious detail here on OpenStreetMap
Woche 30 (von Montag, 20. Juli 2015 bis Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015) [Edit]
- English : This OpenStreetMap decorated wallet, manufactured by gerdkoch.de, was spotted on sale at the airport souvenirs shop in Bremen
Woche 31 (von Montag, 27. Juli 2015 bis Sonntag, 2. August 2015) [Edit]
- English : Participants of the first West African State Of The Map (SOTM)! Organized at the Campus Numérique Francophone (CNF) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso last week. 20 mappers from 7 sub-region countries joined (Bénin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Niger, Sénégal, Togo), within the context of a capacity-building mission from the Projet Espace OpenStreetMap Francophone (Projet EOF). See the SOTMBF conference program
Woche 32 (von Montag, 3. August 2015 bis Sonntag, 9. August 2015) [Edit]
- English : Air France have an interactive 3D globe map view on their seatback displays, with maps from OpenStreetMap!
Woche 33 (von Montag, 10. August 2015 bis Sonntag, 16. August 2015) [Edit]
- English : The London Hack Weekend took place last weekend, with developers coming together to work on a wide variety of technical projects, as well as celebrating the OpenStreetMap birthday!
Woche 34 (von Montag, 17. August 2015 bis Sonntag, 23. August 2015) [Edit]
- English : Danny Goodayle experimented with OpenStreetMap data fed into the unity engine to create these and many more interesting city images
Woche 35 (von Montag, 24. August 2015 bis Sonntag, 30. August 2015) [Edit]
- English : A mapping party in Parque del Retiro in Madrid, adding details of historical monuments and botanical targets to the map
Woche 36 (von Montag, 31. August 2015 bis Sonntag, 6. September 2015) [Edit]
- English : OpenStreetMap building data in New York, New York. This was initially imported from NYC government datasets and has since been refined manually, to give more detailed shapes to many skyscrapers (ongoing). Viewed here with OSG-Maps the 3D data also looks great on osmbuildings.org, on F4 Map, and other 3D#Viewing software
Woche 37 (von Montag, 7. September 2015 bis Sonntag, 13. September 2015) [Edit]
- English : State of the Map Latin America took place this weekend in Santiago, Chile
Woche 38 (von Montag, 14. September 2015 bis Sonntag, 20. September 2015) [Edit]
- English : Transport campaigning website howcongestedismyroad.org.uk shows traffic modelling data from Transport For London, snapped onto OpenStreetMap road network data and overlaid over Stamen's black & white toner style base-map
Woche 39 (von Montag, 21. September 2015 bis Sonntag, 27. September 2015) [Edit]
- English : Volunteers verifying their position. The American Red Cross recently ran a community mapping exercise in Khayelitsha, a large township in Cape Town, South Africa. Read more on this diary entry including ways you can help with the ongoing mapping work