El:Beginners Guide 1.2.1
Αποθήκευση των αρχείων σας σε GPX
This is just a quick overview. For more information, see Making GPX Tracks, the main page on the topic.
If you have collected your track data with a GPS receiver you need to save the file in GPX format. Check the manual of your GPS receiver or software to learn how to save the track. If GPX is available, save it as GPX file. If GPX is unavailable, save the track in another format and use a converter program to change it to GPX format. See Converting GPS track data between formats for the formats you can use and the converter programs which can understand them.
Πως να μετατρέψετε τα track σε GPX χρησιμοποιώντας το GPSBabel
One of the programs which can convert tracks is GPSBabel which is cross-platform and free. GPSBabel can extract data from GPS receivers or can convert files of other formats.
- First you need to download GPSBabel, which can be downloaded from sourceforge.net.
- Unzip it into a directory, there is no installer.
- Open the GPSBabelgui.exe file.
- In Input select your saved track type and browse your track file.
- In Output select GPX XML and a destination file.
- Press "let's go".
Στο Mac OS X
- Download GPSBabel on the official website in the downloads section. In august 2009, the downloadable .dmg image is both for PPC & Intel macs (universal) and runs on versions 10.4.x (Tiger) and 10.5.x (Leopard).
- Mount the .dmg (double-click on it)
- You'll get a new window with 2 files ("gpsbabel" and "GPSBabel+.app"). Create a new folder anywhere in your OS X user directory, and drag these 2 items inside.
- Unmount the .dmg (eject it). You can delete the .dmg file if you want.
Μετατροπή με χρήση της εφαρμογής
- Go to your specific GPSBabel newly created folder, and launch GPSBabel+.app
- Follow the same procedure as for Windows, beginning with point 4.
Μετατροπής με χρήση του OS X Terminal
This procedure fits well with some GPS receivers (i.e. NaviGPS) which are not included in the .app GUI
- Launch Terminal.app in your Applications/Utilities folder
- type this command, adapting the parameters in italic to your configuration :
/path to gpsbabel/gpsbabel -t -i [input format] -f [input file name] -o gpx -F [output file name]
Here is a converting example :
/Applications/gpsbabel -t -i navilink -f XXX.BIN -o gpx -F xxx.gpx
- Install gpsbabel.
- Execute the command
gpsbabel -t -i [input format] -f [input file name] -o gpx -F [output file name]replacing the relevant parts.
- There are a number of alternative GUIs available to simplify using GPSBabel, see the GPSBabel page.
- An alternative converter for tcx files is Jander's TCX to GPX converter. (Note: this does not work with the tcx files firect from an Edge device - see the todo about pretty formats)
- For Edge TCX files, try TCX Convertor.
- TangoGps - TangoGPS convert script
- You can also use the TCX-Support Plugin for JOSM to be able to directly open TCX Files. Check JOSM Plugins for more information.
- Prune can act as a frontend to GPSBabel or can open various file formats itself and convert to GPX.