Jump to navigation Jump to search
An emergency ward is a medical treatment facility where acute care is given to patients with no prior appointment.
- Add emergency=yes to a hospital (amenity=hospital) to state that the hospital has an emergency ward.
- Use emergency=emergency_ward_entrance to mark the entrance to an emergency ward.
- A driveway that exclusively serves the emergency ward should be tagged as an emergency=designated driveway, not as a service=emergency_access: see this section for details on the applicable tags to use in combination and for the rationale.
- How emergency ward itself should be tagged?
- healthcare=emergency_ward has some minimal use
- amenity=clinic + emergency=yes was also observed