|Feature : Healthcare|
|Facilities which provide healthcare services.|
Healthcare services are delivered by a variety of different professionals in different types of facilities. This page provides an overview for contributors and data users of how these facilities are commonly tagged in OpenStreetMap.
Most healthcare facilities are described as amenities, using the form amenity=*. Common examples include amenity=doctors, amenity=hospital, amenity=pharmacy. See the amenity=* page for list of other examples.
Other facilities and new tags have been added using the key healthcare=*
A few features and facilities are tagged with emergency=*
More details about the sub-specialty of the medical provider are tagged with healthcare:speciality=*
- amenity=* - For describing useful and important facilities for visitors and residents.
- healthcare=* - This key describes various healthcare services
- emergency=* - This key describes various emergency services
- shop=* - A place selling retail products or services.
- In most cases, the name is added to the facility, and addresses can also be provided.
- To indicate that the facility handles emergencies, see emergency=yes and see the tag emergency=emergency_ward_entrance.
- See buildings on how to create an outline for each building.