|place = city_block
They should be mapped as a polygon drawn around a group of contiguous building plots, on the line where they meet the street. They are equivalent to 'manzanas' in Spanish (e.g. Barcelona and Buenos Aires), 'îlots' in French, 'bouwblokken' in Dutch (e.g. Amsterdam), and 'kvarter' ('fastigheter' sharing the same name) in Swedish.
At a simple level they can be thought of as islands of private developable plots surrounded by public highway - as such, they should not include pavements or sidewalks. However, it should be noted that city blocks can contain public amenity space (e.g. parks and playgrounds) and so the distinction is primarily between land used for buildings or amenity space, and land used for streets/highways.
In some cities they are given identifying code numbers or names which, where no boundary polygon has been drawn, 街区の中央にノードを配置することによって使用することも可能です。
- スウェーデンのストックホルムで多く使われています。 overpass-turbo.eu のこのクエリで表示させることができます。
- Manzanas in Buenos Aires
- Bouwblokken in Amsterdam
- マンハイム (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannheim#Block_numbering_and_computer_mapping)
- place=neighbourhood - A neighbourhood is a smaller, named, geographically localised place within a suburb of a larger city
- place=quarter - A quarter is a named, geographically localised place within a suburb of a larger city or within a town which is bigger than a neighbourhood
- place=suburb - A part of a town or city with a well-known name and often a distinct identity.