Operations Working Group
(Redirected from OWG)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Operations Working Group (OWG) is responsible for proposing the budget for, and running of the servers owned by the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- Hosting Provider Credit Policy
- Tile Usage Policy
- Nominatim Usage Policy
- API Usage Policy
- Operations Working Group Membership Policy
- Sysadmin Membership Policy
- To report an issue or problem: Operations issues tracker on GitHub.
- By email: operationsosmfoundationorg
- Follow the operations on Twitter:
- Operations Working Group, description page on the wiki of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- Platform Status, summary. (Note: this page is maintained by the community and may not be up to date with current outages or issues)