Operations Working Group
|Domain name||Priority||Description||Usage policy|
|api.openstreetmap.org||P1||the editing API||API Usage Policy|
|planet.openstreetmap.org||P1||distribution of planet files and diffs||use torrents or a mirror if possible|
|tile.openstreetmap.org||P2||raster tile provider||Tile Usage Policy|
|nominatim.openstreetmap.org||P2||Nominatim instance||Nominatim Usage Policy|
|community.openstreetmap.org||P3||the community forum|
|Day-to-day running of the services is the remit of the sysadmins group. The software for the services is developed by the development community.|
Note that the OWG operates more services than listed in this table; the table is just meant to give you an overview over the most important services.
Please respect the usage policies of the services linked in the above table. Other policies of the OWG include:
- Hosting Provider Credit Policy
- Operations Working Group Membership Policy
- Sysadmin Membership Policy
- To report an issue or problem: Operations issues tracker on GitHub.
- By email: operationsosmfoundationorg
- Follow the operations on Twitter:
(also on Fediverse @firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Operations Working Group, description page on the wiki of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- Platform Status, summary. (Note: this page is maintained by the community and may not be up to date with current outages or issues)