This page is a starting point with information relating to our project, to document our mapping activities in the Philippines, and comply with the Directed Editing Policy and related guidelines of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- We adhere to the OpenStreetMap community value of transparency, and understand that our project edits, changes, and comments are accountable through public change sets.
- We agree to provide sensible basic training and orient contributors and volunteers we recruit through this effort about Good Practice, and ensure that all project-related user accounts are to be used by one and the same individual.
- All our contributors are expected to edit with care, and follow applicable national or regional mapping conventions.
- We will strive to provide meaningful, and relevant Good changeset comments.
- We understand that all our volunteer contributors are expected to respond promptly to requests for comments.
Tell something about Grab Community Activities
Collaborators and co-working partners, or supporting organizations
Training, Data Sources, Quality Assurance
Activities and Contributions
The team has not yet finished any activities.
|October 17, 2019
||Alternative Classroom Learning Experience on Mental Health Mapping
||Rm 208-210 Palma Hall, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
|November 16, 2019
|November 22, 2019
||Grab PH Mapathon Night
||Pantry Area 12F Wilcon IT Hub, Chino Roces Ave, Makati City, Philippines
Hashtags Used by GrabPH
||Used for all Grab Philippines Map Operations edits
||05 October 2019
||Used for all Grab Philippines Map Operations edits for January - June 2020
||Used for all Grab Philippines Map Operations edits for July - December 2020
Project Leaders and Coordinators
Grab Philippines Map Operations Community Engagements Project Leaders and Coordinators
||Team Leader for Community Engagements, Local Requests, and Customer Support
||Map Operations Associate and Coordinator for Community Engagements
Grab Philippines Map Operations Team Accounts
Former contributors mapping for our team